Last Updated on:
- Both Prevents and Treats the Stretch Marks
- Proven Ingredients
- Pleasant Smell
- Made in the US
- Money Back Guarantee
- Not Allergy-tested
As your belly grows during pregnancy, your skin is continuously stretching. When it can no longer expand, it will start tearing. Thus, the stretch marks will form.
Striae are a natural part of weight gain. They are harmless to you and your baby. Even so, many moms find them unappealing and try avoiding them at all costs.
The good news is, there’s a some great stretch mark creams meant to fight off striae. You can also choose from lotions, oils, creams, and butter.
Most of the formulas work only as a form of prevention. They cannot reduce the existing stretch marks. Also, many products contain ingredients that are not safe for pregnant women.
Botanic Tree stretch mark cream is not one of those products. It is an organic formula, safe to use both during and after the pregnancy.
And it gets even better! This potent cream can both prevent and reduce stretch marks. It is indeed a state of art skincare produce.
- Brand: Botanic Tree
- Size: 4 oz / 120 ml
- Shipping weight: 4,8 oz / 140 g
- Satisfaction guarantee: 2 months
- Ingredients:Water, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerides Cetearyl Alcohol, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Vera, Protein, Avocado, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Galactoarabinan, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Sclerotium Gum, Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Moringa, Xanthan Gum
Both Prevents and Treats the Stretch Marks
Botanic Tree is a triple action cream. It can:
- prevent the stretch marks from appearing,
- nourish existing striae, so they become less visible, and
- reduce scars.
So, it’s an ideal cream to use during pregnancy, to make your skin elastic and resilient. But, it is also excellent in healing existing scars after the labor.
This cream contains rich, top-notch ingredients. These tropical components were proven to be successful in fighting off stretch marks.
They are so potent that 93% of customers report a decrease in scarring in 2 months. You have to admit that these statistics are pretty impressive! So, what is it that makes this moisturizer so powerful?
– Moringa oil helps to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen. As a result, the skin is elastic and less prone to tearing.
– Shea butter is packed with omega acids. It melts into skin, penetrating its deeper layers. Shea is ultra-hydrating and leaves your body feeling luxurious.
– Cocoa butter has anti-aging properties. It improves the texture of the skin and makes the scars less noticeable.
– Olive oil deeply moisturizes the skin. It is rich in vitamins K and E, as well as antioxidants.
– Aloe vera eases discoloration and inflammation. This plant moisturizes while lifting dead cells and revealing new skin.
– Gota Kola is also known as Centella Asiatica. It is fantastic for preventing stretch marks. Also, the plant extract helps reduce existing striae in 93% of users and as little as 60 days.
– Avocado oil stimulates the production of collagen. It helps to refill the wrinkles associated with striae.
– Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that keeps the skin hydrated. It also boosts blood circulation, which helps the scars heal faster.
– Vitamin B5 keeps the skin soft and healthy. It has anti-inflammatory properties and evens out the skin tone.
Botanic Tree stretch mark cream does not contain any troublesome ingredients that you need to watch out for. It is safe to use daily during pregnancy and while nursing.
No parabens were used in the making of this moisturizer. This is a vital feature. Preservatives are known to cause hormonal disbalance, which is dangerous while you are expecting.
The formula is also retinoid-free. Retinoids are a variety of vitamin A. They can be potentially harmful to your unborn baby.
Only 100% organic components were used in the making of this moisturizer. It is a healthy, all-natural product. So, you needn’t worry about exposing yourself to any questionable ingredients.
We always try to support cruelty-free companies. The Botanic Tree is one of those brands.
If you love animals as we do, you want to make sure that you don’t use the products that were tested on them. You can rest assured that no living organisms were harmed in the making of this formula.
The all-natural components this cream is made from are not only good for you. They also smell amazing!
The fragrance is delightful, and yet not overwhelming. So, it shouldn’t cause you any problems even if you are prone to morning sickness.
Made in the US
The Botanic Tree company is based in Windermere, Florida. It offers a range of cosmetic products that are sold on Amazon.com only. So, Amazon is in charge of customer support.
Botanic Tree products have been promoted on E News, Life & Style Magazine, as well as InTouch Weekly. This stunning coverage shows the popularity and quality of the merchandise.
The reviews of this cream are overwhelmingly positive, so the chances are you won’t have to return the product. And, even if you do, you will get 100% of your money back.
Money Back Guarantee
Botanic Tree company guarantees a full money refund. If you are not happy with the cream, you can return it within two months and get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
In this text, we’ve reviewed the Botanic Tree stretch mark cream. Both its perks and cons were taken into consideration. This formula has been named the best high-end moisturizer.
If you are looking for a natural, and yet effective cream, Botanic Tree is a great choice. This innovative formula uses only healthy, organic ingredients. It is cruelty-free and has no parabens or retinoids.
This moisturizer has shea and cocoa butter, avocado, olive oil, and vitamins E and B5. The most crucial component is Centella Asiatica. This vigorous plant alone reduces the probability of stretch marks by 40%.
It improves circulation and helps build collagen. As a result, the tissue heals, and existing scars become less apparent.
On the flip side, the product does not fit into everyone’s budget. You do, however, receive a satisfaction guarantee upon buying it. This is quite a useful perk, as you can get a full refund if you don’t fall in love with the formula.